Project Description

DOMAIN HOUSE: The University of Tasmania Returns to the Queens Domain – 2015

DOMAIN HOUSE: THE UNIVERSITY OF TASMANIA RETURNS TO THE QUEENS DOMAIN has been commissioned by the University of Tasmania to commemorate the University’s establishment in 1890, and to document the life and times of the University’s first home, the former High School of Hobart Town, now known as Domain House. The authors were Peter Freeman and Paul Johnston, assisted by Peter Walker of Cumulus Studio, Hobart. The photographer was Simon Cuthbert of Hobart, the book has been printed by UTAS Print of Hobart, and the designer was Liz Seymour of Seymour Designs, of Sydney.