PREPARATION A CONSERVATION MANAGEMENT PLAN FOR THE FORMER QUEEN’S WAREHOUSE, TASMANIAN MUSEUM & ART GALLERY PRECINCT, HOBART & DOCUMENTATION/OVERSIGHT OF CONSERVATION WORKS FOR THE QUEEN’S WAREHOUSE.
The TMAG precinct comprises the earliest European buildings in Hobart. The early C19th Commissariat Issuing and Bond Stores were joined by the mid C19th Henry Hunter buildings to become the TMAG precinct we know today. THE QUEEN’S WAREHOUSE WAS BUILT IN THE 1840’S TO LINK THE TWO COMMISSARIAT BUILDINGS. The project team was Peter Freeman and Michael Grant. The Director & client was Ms Pat Sabine and TMAG.